Off Topic - Spreading Christmas Cheer RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone,

Happy Holidays! I was sent a video about Bailey the Unknown Reindeer that's reallly cute. I thought I'd share it with you.

Does anyone else have some cheer they'd like to share?
    Annie
    Saturday, December 20, 2008 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Annie,

The only thing we get on the roof is Racoons.

Rich

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:07 PM
  • Well, if it ain'T

I'll be jiggered!

It's like the old team back again.

As for good wishes.  Well, can or should there be any shortage of those?

Here's a great good wish to all
    Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:46 PM
  • I have deer that like to peek in my windows. :-)
    Annie
    Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:47 PM
  • Well, if it is anything like Scotland (and I will not assume one way or t'other) one deer is a miracle but after a while one can smell them even if not in sight?
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:56 AM
  • Nope, we're not the same as Scottland. They just walk through my yard on the way down the hill to get water. When they pass by the window on their way back home they stop if I'm where they can see me. They're not at all afraid of people.
    Annie
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:08 AM
  • Best wishes to all
    especially to the group during the acrylic time I learned a lot from all of you and still have to learn a lot
    (I don t say it loud but I still miss the acrylic)
    season greetings
    Germaine
    Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:11 PM
  •    Well if you call this cheer then I will be happy to spread some around.  I live in Michigan, specifically South West Michigan.  We have had snow storm after snow storm and are now under a Blizzard Warning untill tommorow and are expecting another snow storm.  We are expecting about 2 ft within 4-5 days and they are even saying rain and sleet on Wednesday.
      The funny thing about all of this is I could see my grass a few days ago and my Christmas decorations were falling over because the snow had melted.  At least we will have a white Christmas and be able to enjoy it for once, no snow expected on Christmas!!

The saying goes: Anything can happen when you live in Michigan.  Sunny one day, snow the next, throw in some rain for the heck of it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!
    Monday, December 22, 2008 12:12 AM
  • Continuing OTness.

Has anyone seen

https://www.mesh.com/Welcome/default.aspx

Notice the graphics.

Hmmm, I wonder?

Blended paths, distorted/reshaped bitmaps, very neat musical notes ... ? 
    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:01 PM
  • Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:43 PM