Service Agreement key RRS feed

• Question

• I can't find guidance on service agreement target.

I have it configured as:

<add key="WCPage_ActionServiceAgreement" value="medbytes_terms-of-use.aspx"/>

in the Web.config file.

Doesn't seem to be working properly.

What's the key for it?
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010 11:45 PM

Answers

• Hello Gary,

Yes, you are right. WCPage_ActionServiceAgreement key in the web.config file is used to redirect to application's service agreement page. SERVICEAGREEMENT target opens the application's terms of use or service agreement.

I am unable to repro the issue. Can you please provide more details? Are you getting any error?
    Can you please let me know how you have verified the service agreement link?

-Mahesh
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:08 AM
  • I know some browsers would have problems with underscore "_" in page name.  Can you try it with a file target whose name does not have "_"

RFC 2821 does not allow underscores in URL.   It says: "In particular, the underscore character is not permitted"

-Raj
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Gary,

Yes, you are right. WCPage_ActionServiceAgreement key in the web.config file is used to redirect to application's service agreement page. SERVICEAGREEMENT target opens the application's terms of use or service agreement.

I am unable to repro the issue. Can you please provide more details? Are you getting any error?
    Can you please let me know how you have verified the service agreement link?

-Mahesh
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:08 AM
  • I know some browsers would have problems with underscore "_" in page name.  Can you try it with a file target whose name does not have "_"

RFC 2821 does not allow underscores in URL.   It says: "In particular, the underscore character is not permitted"

-Raj
    Raj HealthVault Developer Tool http://xray.getrealconsulting.com
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:40 AM
  • Thanks.

It works now.

Gary
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:10 PM