Why can't I get into My MSN? RRS feed

• Question

• For at least 2 weeks, I haven't been able to get into My MSN. I keep getting this:
    Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this page or try again later.
    Also, the page looks strange, the Bing Search engine appears, but it only shows the tops of the words in it.

Nothing happens when I refresh the page, and it won't even let me login; if I do manage to get to a login page, nothing happens after I sign in.  I use Windows Live Email which seems to come onto my computer ok, but I can't get onto the My MSN page at all to do anything. I have Windows XP, use Mozilla Firefox 3.5.4

Can somebody help me??

Friday, November 6, 2009 10:51 PM

All replies

• I don't know wat's wrong with your computer but if you got it fixed maybe you can help me  my computer now when i turn it on and push start button the tools internet options comes on screen and wants to delete cookies or not i don't see any other options and have hard time finding msn.com yahoo etc. then i can't ask it questions because it goes to second screen and freezes saying connecting but nothing happens this has been going on for 3 days please help if you can thank you
    Saturday, May 7, 2011 6:22 PM