none
Enabling Regulatory Compliance for one Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to enable Regulatory Compliance within Security Center for only one of my subscriptions.  I have the security center pricing tier set to standard for the subscription I wish to use.  Is this possible?
    Friday, April 5, 2019 4:36 PM

All replies

• Yes you can enable regulatory compliance for your subscription having Standard pricing tier to get insights into compliance assessments of your Azure environment.  Please refer to the Tutorial: Improve your regulatory compliance for details.
    Monday, April 8, 2019 9:26 PM
  • I have it enabled but I don't see anything under Regulatory Compliance.  Not sure what I'm missing.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:39 PM
  • What happens when you click on "Enable Regulatory Compliance" link ?
    Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:25 PM
  • After clicking i see the "How does it work screen" with the option to "Try regulatory compliance".

So I select "Try regulatory compliance" and I'm taken to the Getting started page.  I have already upgraded my plan to Standard.  I have no VMs to install agents on (on the Install Agents tab) as I only use Web Applications.  Is this feature only applicable to VMs at this time?

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:47 PM
  • No, it is not specific to VM.  Please open a [Azure Support Ticket](https://aka.ms/azsupt) so that a support engineer can check further look into this issue closely. In case you limitations in your support plan to open support ticket please let me know.
    Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:10 AM
  • Thanks for the help.  Yes I can only create a ticket for billing, subscription management and quota increase.  Are you able to assist me with opening one?
    Monday, June 3, 2019 12:58 PM
  • Sure, can you please send an email to AzCommunity[at]Microsoft[dot]com with your subscriptionId and link of this thread. I will work on enabling a one time free support ticket for you.
    Monday, June 3, 2019 6:46 PM