none
How to access SharePoint files (outlook.office365.com) with VBA from PowerPoint? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I try to add pictures from a sharepoint url (https://outlook.office365.com/owa/...) to a slide in PowerPoint with this command:

Set shp = sld.Shapes.AddPicture(...)

When the code gets to this command, an authentication window opens and asks for user credentials. Is it possible to use the user credentials, which are used in PowerPoint already for the authentication?

Bye

Moe

Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Moe,

This forum focuses on general discussion for Office applications. I notice your issue is related to VBA code. To better fix the issue, I move the thread to General Office Development forum for more discussion. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 2, 2018 2:24 AM
  • Hi iMoe,

You could use user credentials that are already used for authentication in PowerPoint to authenticate.

If the authentication does not pass, you need to use the credentials for SharePoint.

Best Regards,

Bruce

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, November 2, 2018 10:22 AM