SendTemplateNotificationAsync return outcome with NotificationId = null RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to get access to the per message telemetry on my notification hub. I've upgraded it to Basic tier to get access to the telemetry. When calling

SendTemplateNotificationAsync

I get an NotificationOutcome object with a null NotificationId. Without the NotificationId, I cannot get any info on the notification ifself (by calling

GetNotificationOutcomeDetailsAsync for example). I am using latest Nuget package Microsoft.Azure.NotificationHubs 1.0.7

Can you help ?

Thanks

Regards, Jean

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Jean

The Per message Telemetry feature is only supported for standard tier customers. Please upgrade your tier to standard to avail this feature. The standard tier is also laced with other great features like rich telemetry, scheduled send etc. The details could be found at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/notification-hubs/

Thanks

Sohrab

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 4:41 PM
  • If I change to a Standard tier pricing for today for notification testing only, can I revert to free tomorrow?
    Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:46 PM
  • Per Azure technical support, at this time you can change the pricing tier as often as needed, i.e. for 30 minutes in Standard for notification debugging and then back to free. 
    Friday, April 26, 2019 1:30 AM