Error S&#39 when connectiong Sharepoint DataFeeds RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I get the following error when I try to create/update a table that uses the Sharepoint 2010 "export as DataFeed" feature

"La fuente devolvió el siguiente error: S'ha produït un error al servidor..

Just in case you don't understand it (it's in a mix of Spanish and Catalan), it says that the source gave the error S&#39.

For the record, this has never happened until now, I have always been able to update tables using DataFeeds. Just in case, we've tried restarting the system, but it didn't make any difference.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Friday, August 23, 2013 12:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Ed,

Looks like it was an issue with PowerPivot and anonymous access being incompatible between each other. Too bad the error was only reported with a S&#39 message, since it made us waste a lot of time trying to find where the problem was.

Thank you for your interest anyway :)

• Marked as answer by En_Marcus Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:48 AM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:48 AM

All replies

• Marcus,

Is this still an issue?

Thanks!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Friday, September 13, 2013 6:49 PM
  • Hi Ed,

Thanks for your interest. We're still working on it, but we might have some updates. I'll tell you ASAP whether we're still in the same point or we know something more about it.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:11 PM
  • Hi Ed,

Looks like it was an issue with PowerPivot and anonymous access being incompatible between each other. Too bad the error was only reported with a S&#39 message, since it made us waste a lot of time trying to find where the problem was.

Thank you for your interest anyway :)

• Marked as answer by En_Marcus Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:48 AM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:48 AM