locked
IAP cannot be found RRS feed

  • Question

  • I tried to ask already, but to no avail. IAP for my app no longer works. There are no changes in the code, but the list of available products is empty, even though I have 2 IAP registered. The second one just to see if it helps. It happened when app store was upgraded.

    If I try to upgrade, the error is "cannot find item in catalog". Exactly same code works when I published it as Beta app. The app is "Tennis Umpire".

    I'm stuck, need help from Microsoft.

    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:25 AM

Answers

  • Looks like I figured it out. ProductId in manifest was from Beta version of my app. Which didn't matter before, but looks like matters now. Updated ProductId in my manifest and released app again, seems to fix the problem.
    • Marked as answer by maxal Tuesday, July 28, 2015 3:35 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 3:35 AM