none
Project 2010 workflow issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have tried to create new workflow using Visual Studio. It looks like this:

I have assigned all of the project stage guids and workflow context to the workflow activities.

I have create PDPs and assigned them to the stages.

This is the issue:

When i create new Project, workflow starts and it enters stage 1. Stage 1 contains only one PDP. After filling all of the required fields on this PDP i hit Save and Submit. After that workflow should proceed to the stage 2 but it doesn't. PDP reports completed, but workflow phase reports following message:

One or more required fields are not filled or the activity is configured to always wait for a submit.

Ofcourse, all of the required fields have been filled and phase isn't configured to always wait for the submit.

After that i have removed third stage from the workflow, redeployed it and tried again. After repeating all of the steps from above, workflow enters stage 2.

I have tried changing third stage, changing the PDPs on this stage, but with no success.

Does anyone know what could be the issue and why i can't make workflow with 3 stages?

Regards,

Ivan

• Edited by Ivan Tadić Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:11 AM phase = stage
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:44 AM

Answers

• I found the reason for this... I forgot to do a iisreset :( :)

It all works fine after iisreset.

Regrds,

Ivan

• Proposed as answer by Bia - MSFT Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Ivan Tadić Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:41 AM
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:33 PM