Windows App Certification Kit failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone!
    We have faced with issue. Before submit update of UWP App to store we have checked it locally with WACK 10.0 and it passed.
    However it failed WACK on certification (please see the screenshot below).
    For some reason Certification uses WACK 15.1 which is not available for developers.
    It fails WACK with some strange issue with icons in manifest (please see the screenshot below).  
    We haven't change it for a last month, while we have submitted a dozen of updates.

What I am asking you is to help to identify and solve the issue and/or provide with WACK 15.1.

msdn

Sunday, October 4, 2015 11:08 AM

All replies

• It seems there's a bug where if the base size of the image times the scale of the image is not equal to an integer, the WACK on Microsoft's side is rounding differently than the WACK provided to developers (and differently than Visual Studio).  The only workaround I know is to remove any images that meet those criteria (they're mostly scale-125 images).
    Monday, October 5, 2015 6:52 PM
  • I made another thread about it: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d95c6d67-a1f4-4283-97c2-948bdabba76d/what-is-the-correct-asset-size?forum=wpdevelop . I have contacted support and they said this was an issue with the WACK test on their side. A fix is "coming soon."
    Monday, October 5, 2015 9:07 PM
  • Hello Andrey,

To investigate this issue further, we will need to review your account and application. Please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may investigate further. Thank you!

Monday, October 5, 2015 10:55 PM