none
Where to ask about USING VS2008 RRS feed

• Question

• I have some questions about using VS2008 as a developer. I come from a Delphi background, know C# and .NET well... I just have some questions about taming VS2008 itself.

Thank you very much. ^^
    Sunday, March 7, 2010 2:41 AM

Answers

• 
    Is there any particular area you are interested in?  VS 2008 contains lots of products so it would help if you can narrow your enquiry for specific feedback from us.  You could post your initial questions here:

The above forum is for: Visual Studio Setup and Installation but obviously with your background it may not be what you are after.

hth

"nezumiiro" <=?utf-8?B?bmV6dW1paXJv?=> wrote in message news:31ab7034-d500-417c-b978-67c4e32f6f31...
    I have some questions about using VS2008 as a developer. I come from a Delphi background, know C# and .NET well... I just have some questions about taming VS2008 itself.

Thank you very much. ^^
    Monday, March 8, 2010 2:54 AM

All replies

• VS2008 is a big subject, there are several categories contains dozens of forums here for Visual Studio. Which feature in Visual Studio do you need help with?

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Sunday, March 7, 2010 6:25 PM
  • 
    Is there any particular area you are interested in?  VS 2008 contains lots of products so it would help if you can narrow your enquiry for specific feedback from us.  You could post your initial questions here:

The above forum is for: Visual Studio Setup and Installation but obviously with your background it may not be what you are after.

hth

"nezumiiro" <=?utf-8?B?bmV6dW1paXJv?=> wrote in message news:31ab7034-d500-417c-b978-67c4e32f6f31...
    I have some questions about using VS2008 as a developer. I come from a Delphi background, know C# and .NET well... I just have some questions about taming VS2008 itself.

Thank you very much. ^^
    Monday, March 8, 2010 2:54 AM