Publishing app to Store RRS feed

• Question

• First I am sorry if I had to ask this question somewhere else.

I am yust wondering how much do I have to wait for app to be published on the Store?

I have given all informations for the application and it is currently in the "Status: Processing certification".

Microsoft Student Parnter Microsoft Technology Associate

Monday, September 2, 2013 9:00 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It doesnot depend how big your app is and how much third party API and Libraries you are using. Normally it took 5 working days to complete the certification. The basic purpose is to check the major areas of app like Crashing, Memory consumption, Back Key Handling, And Other Scenarios that are required to pass the certification of your app.

In my twenty plus apps all took almost 5 working days. Some are certified on the start of 5th working day and some got in mid of day and some goes for certification failures :)

Arslan Pervaiz

• Marked as answer by Tonchi91 Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:23 PM

All replies

• It's generally been about a week for my applications.
    • Proposed as answer by Dave Salter Monday, September 2, 2013 10:02 PM
    Monday, September 2, 2013 9:27 PM
  • Does this depend on how big is your application and do I use 3rd party APIs?

Microsoft Student Parnter Microsoft Technology Associate

Monday, September 2, 2013 10:04 PM
  • Up to now i had submitted 4 apps. every app had taken minimum 3 days only and getting published. 

No,app certification process requires maximum 1 week.And its not depends on how big is your application.

Ok,when you had submitted your app?.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:06 AM
  • Hi,

It doesnot depend how big your app is and how much third party API and Libraries you are using. Normally it took 5 working days to complete the certification. The basic purpose is to check the major areas of app like Crashing, Memory consumption, Back Key Handling, And Other Scenarios that are required to pass the certification of your app.

In my twenty plus apps all took almost 5 working days. Some are certified on the start of 5th working day and some got in mid of day and some goes for certification failures :)

Arslan Pervaiz

• Marked as answer by Tonchi91 Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:23 PM