none
How can I display my MS Outlook/Exchange 2010 Calendar events on my web application's calendar? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm building a web (client) application (built in html/JavaScript/jQuery) that has a built-in calendar. I would like to pull in my Outlook/Exchange Calendar events and display them in my web application's calendar. What is the best way to do that from a JavaScript/jQuery environment? I've been searching all over for plugins or examples of how to talk to Exchange/Outlook and retrieve Calendar events but I haven't found a solution yet. We are currently using MS Office/Outlook/Exchange 2010. I don't need to modify the calendar events, just read them. (Note that I can't use an OWA Web Parts link to display the calendar in an iframe; I need to have access to the actual event data so I can include other UI elements that I need for my application.) Thanks in advance for the help!
    Friday, December 5, 2014 4:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There's an old Java API for EWS, and you can access EWS with direct soap request to retrieve the data you want.

Cheers,
    Fred

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Friday, December 5, 2014 4:43 PM