none
Information on PSI Webservice and Project Server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All

I am working with PSI web services for project server 2010 and I need some basic information.

1. How can i access value of res_custom_fields table using PSI. (I have created some custom fields but I am not able to access its value that I added while adding resource)
    2. When some one creates a plan (and assign some resource) in msp2010 then some task is indicated to resource in PWA site, I want to know that using which service i can get time spent for tasks per day which resource enters in PWA site for each task assigned to him.

Friday, December 17, 2010 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hello All

I found answer to my first question i.e to access resource custom fields. that i did using ResourceCustomFields propery of resourceDataSet

resourceDs.ResourceCustomFields.TableName

and followed the same procedure as for accessing resource details but for second question i am still not sure.

Can anyone please help me

• Marked as answer by cybertechsum Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:09 AM
    Monday, December 20, 2010 5:08 AM
  • The answer to my second question is "Statusing service" which will give me assignment for a given resource in a given period. The I can loop through the assn_start_date to assn_finish_date to get timespent on task per day using assn_act_work (this is total work done on that task). To get time spent per day i have to subtract 8 hrs from assn_act_work each day until it becomes less then 8.
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:09 AM

All replies

• Hello All

I found answer to my first question i.e to access resource custom fields. that i did using ResourceCustomFields propery of resourceDataSet

resourceDs.ResourceCustomFields.TableName

and followed the same procedure as for accessing resource details but for second question i am still not sure.

Can anyone please help me

Monday, December 20, 2010 5:08 AM
  • The answer to my second question is "Statusing service" which will give me assignment for a given resource in a given period. The I can loop through the assn_start_date to assn_finish_date to get timespent on task per day using assn_act_work (this is total work done on that task). To get time spent per day i have to subtract 8 hrs from assn_act_work each day until it becomes less then 8.
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:09 AM