none
Get picture including drawing shape over it.

All replies

• Hello Aj PDL,

This forum(Word for Developers) is for development issues related to Word Object Model and your problem is more related to Word product feature, so I would move this thread into Word IT Pro Discussions.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Best Regards,
    Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 08, 2017 3:01 AM
  • Hi,

Do you mean you want to when you try to open Word document with pictures or shapes in Excel? But Excel don't display picture or shapes correct in Excel, for example wrap text format.

Is my understanding correct?

If yes, please tell me how do you convert Word to Excel?

As the format of Word and Excel is different, when you try to open in Excel, it changes some formats is normally.

Please be a bit more precise to explain your problem or you can upload a screenshot so that I can get more accurate solutions to this problem. I’m glad to help and follow up your reply.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 11, 2017 8:02 AM
  • Hi,

Do you need more help about this problem now?

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 14, 2017 10:01 AM