none
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015

All replies

• Hi SSP123.

I suggest you to ask this question in the Visual Studio General Questions Forum, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, March 16, 2017 9:31 AM
  • You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. I will move this question to a more appropriate forum.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:16 PM
  • Hi SSP123,m

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Could you please provide more information about when you met the issue?

According to the error message, there has something wrong with your IIS Express configuration. Please try deleting the automatically-created IISExpress folder, which is usually located at %userprofile%/Documents, e.g. C:\Users\[you]\Documents\IISExpress

Meanwhile, please have a look at the thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19293572/how-to-solve-microsoft-visual-studio-vs-error-unable-to-connect-to-the-conf

If I misunderstand you, please feel free to let me know. 

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 17, 2017 6:59 AM