BTH_EIR_TX_POWER_LEVEL_ID in VC++ missing references

Question

• Hi all,

I do an application that can read a TX power of a BTHLE device.

well, i founded that my problem can be solved by using EIR (Extended Inquery Response).

In VC++ i found BTH_EIR_TX_POWER_LEVEL_ID and BDIF_EIR but there is no references on msdn. Why?

Can anyone say to me how to get this functionality works?

thanks for replies.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Which application do you create? As far as I know, Extended Inquery Response cannot used in windows store app.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, May 01, 2014 6:00 AM
  • Hi,

I need to create a library for desktop (and metro) application that returns the TX power and RSSI of a bluetooth device and other things like device name, services, etc...

Monday, May 05, 2014 12:10 PM