none
Error when create Ads ID on Dashboard? RRS feed

• Question

• 1. I have get this error over 2 weeks. I have try everyday with different time. It's still happened?

2. Can I use 1 Ads Unit for my all app?

Friday, March 16, 2018 2:21 PM

Answers

• Hello,

>1. I have get this error over 2 weeks. I have try everyday with different time. It's still happened?

For the error in Dev Center, please create a support ticket through your developer account so that support could investigate it with specific details.

You could select Ads-In-Apps as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

>2. Can I use 1 Ads Unit for my all app?

No. You can't use the same ad units in your other live apps because no ads will serve on ad units used in multiple apps.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 19, 2018 8:17 AM
  • I found it. I must set the name of Ad Unit must be unique
    Sunday, March 25, 2018 4:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Nguyen_Thanh_Liem,

Since the problem is more related to Ads and Dev Center, it is not in the scope of the UWP forum. I’ll help you to move this thread to the App & Ad Unit Management Forum. You could get more professional support there.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 19, 2018 3:04 AM
  • Hello,

>1. I have get this error over 2 weeks. I have try everyday with different time. It's still happened?

For the error in Dev Center, please create a support ticket through your developer account so that support could investigate it with specific details.

You could select Ads-In-Apps as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

>2. Can I use 1 Ads Unit for my all app?

No. You can't use the same ad units in your other live apps because no ads will serve on ad units used in multiple apps.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu 

MSDN Community Support

Monday, March 19, 2018 8:17 AM
  • I found it. I must set the name of Ad Unit must be unique
    Sunday, March 25, 2018 4:26 AM
  • I am also having this problem - and my ad unit names are unique. 

I specifically cannot generate ad unit ids for 9N9DWG9BFT7V, but I can create them for my other apps.  

Useful Software, Inc. Celebrating 32 years of software solutions.

• Edited by chaspc Saturday, June 9, 2018 2:31 PM
    Saturday, June 9, 2018 2:29 PM