none
If I do not specifically address the Soap message does wcf Populate it by default RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I hate to ask but I don't know the answer to this. If I do  not specifically address the Soap message does wcf populate it by default? I'm specifically looking for the from an to address.

Thanks,

Mike

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>>If I do not specifically address the Soap message does wcf populate it by default?

Yes, if you host your wcf service in the IIS, then it will use the default address which is specified in the IIS.
    Then if you create a self-hosting wcf service, and you do not specify the address, then it will use the default address which is specified in the config file.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>If I do not specifically address the Soap message does wcf populate it by default?

Yes, if you host your wcf service in the IIS, then it will use the default address which is specified in the IIS.
    Then if you create a self-hosting wcf service, and you do not specify the address, then it will use the default address which is specified in the config file.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:34 AM
  • Thanks
    Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:50 PM