wich i wrong?

thank you

example file :

http://www.dotnethell.it/users/files/896_RicercaWord.zip

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:18 AM

Answers

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

Regarding on the symptom you described, I've searched for some former issues which has the similiar problems. And one possbile cause is that when we use xcopy to update (or deploy) web application's components( assemblies in private bin folder), the old ones be replaced which cause the asp.net application be restarted. Also, at the same time, the asp.net will request the new assemblies so as to compile new dynamic components. However, if the updated assemlies's count are huge, it may take some times to finish which cause the components assemlies be locked by some external process such as xcopy.exe. Then, some unexpected exceptions occurs.

Will the problems occur again if you have restart your IIS (also clear the ASP.NET temporary dir)? Also, you can test by do the xcopy work repeatedly to see whether the problems always occur when we do xcopy, if so, the problems is likely caused by the one I mentioned above.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:51 PM

All replies

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

Regarding on the symptom you described, I've searched for some former issues which has the similiar problems. And one possbile cause is that when we use xcopy to update (or deploy) web application's components( assemblies in private bin folder), the old ones be replaced which cause the asp.net application be restarted. Also, at the same time, the asp.net will request the new assemblies so as to compile new dynamic components. However, if the updated assemlies's count are huge, it may take some times to finish which cause the components assemlies be locked by some external process such as xcopy.exe. Then, some unexpected exceptions occurs.

Will the problems occur again if you have restart your IIS (also clear the ASP.NET temporary dir)? Also, you can test by do the xcopy work repeatedly to see whether the problems always occur when we do xcopy, if so, the problems is likely caused by the one I mentioned above.

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:51 PM
  • User-400329145 posted
    hi, i

have restarted and reinstalled my office application :) now work very well

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 1:51 PM