none
'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I'm facing an unknown issue, I developed an application which is working fine on local development machine but unfortunately it is fail to function. It is consume data using LINQtoSQL from two different databases, both databases are hosted on different servers. Running application on local machine gives good performance as well good result as our desire, any help will be appreciate and thanks in advance.

Following Error I'm getting:

Error - Data 

System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal 

Error - Message 

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. 

Error - Source 

System.Web

Error - Stack 

Trace at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.clients_testre_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\resources\9dcb6504\2680bc\App_Web_ceq8vnnp.4.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) 

Regards

Salman Farsi

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:41 AM

Answers

• thanks for you interest, I have resolve this issue. So thank you very much.

Regards
    Salman Farsi
    • Marked as answer by Yichun_Feng Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:46 AM
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:09 AM

All replies

• Could you please provide more detailed information ?
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:39 PM
  • thanks for you interest, I have resolve this issue. So thank you very much.

Regards
    Salman Farsi
    • Marked as answer by Yichun_Feng Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:46 AM
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:09 AM
  • Hi Salman,

Could you share the solution here?
    It will benefit many other members who have the similar problems.

Best Regards
    Yichun Feng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Friday, November 20, 2009 7:12 AM
  • Hi Farsi ,

I am facing the same issue as you had faced , can you please share the solution so that I can benefit from it.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 10:10 PM
  • Hi Farsi,

The complete error whihc I am getting right now is as shown below

Error: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
    Source: Source: System.Web
    Stack: Stack: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.appresourcelist_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Which was similar to your error message hence can you please share the solution.

<//td><//tr>

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 10:20 PM
  • Hi ,

Can anybody provide the solution for the above issue mentioned.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:36 PM
  • Hi

Everyone I was able to resolve this issue

Just woul like to share how was this done http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.enableviewstatemac.aspx

Where if the EnableViewStateMac = false , the encrypted view state will not be checked to verify that it has not been tampered with on the client

hope this will be useful for others..........

Thursday, June 7, 2012 6:04 PM