none
Call function to populate a list field

Question

• Hi,

in Sharepoint Designer I have 3 fields (Codification 1, Codification 2 and Code). According to the selections of Codification 1 and Codification 2 I want to populate Code.

So when the user selects Codification 2 the function should read the value of Codification 1 and Codification 2 and insert its Code value.

CODIFICATION 2

<SharePoint:FormField runat="server" id="ff9{$Pos}" ControlMode="New" FieldName="Codification_x0020_2" __designer:bind="{ddwrt:DataBind('i',concat('ff9',$Pos),'Value','ValueChanged','ID',ddwrt:EscapeDelims(string(@ID)),'@Codification_x0020_2')}"/>

PAGE CODE

<tr>
    	<td width="190px" valign="top" class="ms-formlabel">
    		<H3 class="ms-standardheader">
    			<nobr>Codification 1</nobr>
    		</H3>
    	</td>
    	<td width="400px" valign="top" class="ms-formbody">
    		<SharePoint:FormField runat="server" id="ff8{$Pos}" ControlMode="New" FieldName="Codification_x0020_1" __designer:bind="{ddwrt:DataBind('i',concat('ff8',$Pos),'Value','ValueChanged','ID',ddwrt:EscapeDelims(string(@ID)),'@Codification_x0020_1')}"/>
    		<SharePoint:FieldDescription runat="server" id="ff8description{$Pos}" FieldName="Codification_x0020_1" ControlMode="New"/>
    	</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    			<nobr>Codification 2</nobr>
    		</H3>
    	</td>
    		<SharePoint:FormField runat="server" id="ff9{$Pos}" ControlMode="New" FieldName="Codification_x0020_2" __designer:bind="{ddwrt:DataBind('i',concat('ff9',$Pos),'Value','ValueChanged','ID',ddwrt:EscapeDelims(string(@ID)),'@Codification_x0020_2')}"/>
    		<SharePoint:FieldDescription runat="server" id="ff9description{$Pos}" FieldName="Codification_x0020_2" ControlMode="New"/>
    	</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    			<nobr>Code</nobr>
    		</H3>
    	</td>
    		<SharePoint:FormField runat="server" id="ff10{$Pos}" ControlMode="New" FieldName="Code" __designer:bind="{ddwrt:DataBind('i',concat('ff10',$Pos),'Value','ValueChanged','ID',ddwrt:EscapeDelims(string(@ID)),'@Code')}"/>
    		<SharePoint:FieldDescription runat="server" id="ff10description{$Pos}" FieldName="Code" ControlMode="New"/>
    	</td>
    </tr>

Thanks

Monday, March 13, 2017 5:22 PM

Answers

All replies