none
Error 0c00007b on Visual Studio 2015

Question

• Hello, this is my first post here, I am trying to run a Visual Studio proyect on a Windows 7 PC, the problem is that I am getting the 0c00007b error. The original proyect comes from a code example to receive information from a TM4C microcontroller via USB, but is not a problem from the microcontroller, because the code runs well on a Windows 8.1 PC.

The proyect was originally desing for Visual Studio 2008, I am using Visual Studio 2015, that could cause the problem??

The code is in C, not C++, just C, The windows 7 PC is 64bits and have the last updates.

Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:44 PM

Answers

• Hi Josue Pareja,

Thank you for your post.

>>The proyect was originally desing for Visual Studio 2008, I am using Visual Studio 2015, that could cause the problem??

If you try to use VS 2015 to open a project created in VS 2008, there might be some compatibility problem due to the upgrade.

Since you didn't mention that your project type, you may refer to the following article to see:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh266747.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Besides, you could create a new project the same type as the old one, then copy source file code to it, then build it again, it could narrow down some potential problems between different VS versions.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:18 AM