none
HTTP Send adapter - InboundHttpHeaders/HTTP.ResponseStatusCode RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I'm doing a POST operation using the Http send adapter, using a Static Solicit-Response port. I'm able to do the POST successfully, but I'm not getting the expected response. Using Fiddler I can see that the response headers contains "HTTP/1.1 201 Created", but in BizTalk when using the property "HTTP.ResponseStatusCode" i get the following error: "There is no value associated with the property 'HTTP.ResponseStatusCode' in the message".

I can access the response headers using the "HTTP.InboundHttpHeaders", but not the "HTTP.ResponseStatusCode"....which seems strange.

Is this still a bug in BTS 2010? See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919281 

Anyone experienced this before?

Thanks.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:59 AM

Answers

• Unfortunately, the hotfix was probably not rolled into BizTalk 2010 so it might be necessary for Microsoft support to recreate the hotfix for BizTalk 2010. I would call Microsoft support to request this.

I will send your thread over to Microsoft support so they can check on whether this was rolled into the 2010 source code tree, I honestly have no way of knowing this.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:51 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately, the hotfix was probably not rolled into BizTalk 2010 so it might be necessary for Microsoft support to recreate the hotfix for BizTalk 2010. I would call Microsoft support to request this.

I will send your thread over to Microsoft support so they can check on whether this was rolled into the 2010 source code tree, I honestly have no way of knowing this.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 5:51 PM
  • Ben,

Did you get any feedback on this issue from Microsoft support?

Thanks.

Monday, September 3, 2012 7:23 AM