Reagrding data factory migration tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

i want to migrate the pipelines and activities from azure data factry v1 to data fctry v2 using datafactry migration tool and when i am migrating the pipelines and activities i get two sections of v1 and v2 .So i am unable to edit the json of the v2 section.without editing the migration from v1 to v2 is getting failed.So need to edit the json in v2 section but unable to edit itSo pleasde can you help me asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam

Monday, January 28, 2019 6:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Poonam,

Are you getting any error message? Could you share the screenshot for better understanding?

Make sure you have a required permission to access resources. Please ask an admin to grant permission to the resources before you can access/change it.

You may want to check the steps ADF V1 to V2 Migration Tool

Monday, January 28, 2019 11:57 AM
  • Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:46 AM
  • As you can see in the above screenshot it is asking for the real value for secure strings of blob storage but after editing the json in v2 section  its not getting reflected and the json is at it is.So please can you look into it and tell me how to add the secure strings in the v2 json by editing it.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 6:53 AM
  • This would require further investigation to find out the root cause. I suggest you contact technical support for deeper analysis of the issue. Refer How to create an Azure support request. If you don’t have a support plan, please send an email to AzCommunity@microsoft.com with the below details to investigate this further.

Thread URL:

Subscription ID:

Wednesday, February 6, 2019 4:50 AM