Trying to get desktop screen shots using windows service in win 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I am trying to get a desktop screen shot using a windows service. All the posts that I have read mentions about vista is there a way to do it win 2003 using the win32API.dll

Thanks

Siri
    Friday, January 14, 2011 6:25 PM

All replies

• capture in a desktop program and send to the service via named pipe/rpc/sockets.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:06 PM
  • actually the service is run on our client machines. We use this service to run automation web testing. So the service will browse to different web sites to do the testing. So we want the service to take screen shots and save it to our DB while doing the testing.
    Siri
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:10 AM
  • These technologies work with remote computers... 

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:46 AM
  • Can you give me more details please.
    Siri
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:30 PM
  • http://1code.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=IRPC

Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:49 PM