More efficient way of obtaining a snapshot of campaign/ad group/keyword status RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I wonder if there is a more efficient way of obtaining the status of multiple campaigns, ad groups and keywords. We currently use GetCampaignsInfoByAccountId, GetKeywordsByAdGroupId and GetKeywordsByAdGroupId for each element, which is very innefficient, quota intensive and the entire process take several hours. Using the Google Adwords API, we can request those attributes on a summary report, which allow us to update a superior number of accounts in considerably less time. I would appreciate any information that could help us perform this task more efficiently/quickly. Kind regards, S
    Monday, June 20, 2011 3:10 AM

Answers

• Hi Saafna Beach,

Thanks for your post and inquiry. At this time this feature is currently not supported. I have noted your feedback and will pass it along to our development team.

Friday, June 24, 2011 1:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Saafna Beach,

Thanks for your post and inquiry. At this time this feature is currently not supported. I have noted your feedback and will pass it along to our development team.

Friday, June 24, 2011 1:30 PM
  • it's good to have this question answered.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:54 PM