Trocar cofre de recoveryde GRS para LRS? RRS feed

• Question

• Como faço para trocar meu cofre de recovery  de GRS para LRS ?
    • Edited by jorginhomp Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:47 AM
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:46 AM

Answers

• We cannot completely understand your question as this is an English global support. It would be helpful, if you can translate your question in English or you can consider support in other languages from here: https://azure.microsoft.com/support/options/

Refer the FAQ here: For which languages does Microsoft provide support?

After translating your question, this is what I understood:

How do I change my GRS recovery vault to LRS?

Recover vault-> Properties-> Backup Configuration

Can I change from GRS to LRS after a backup?

No. A Recovery Services vault can only change storage options before any backups have been stored.

If you are looking for change the geo replication type of your storage account between LRS, GRS, and RA-GRS using the Azure portalAzure Powershell or programmatically using one of our many Storage Client Libraries. Please note that ZRS accounts cannot be converted LRS or GRS. Similarly, an existing LRS or GRS account cannot be converted to a ZRS account.

Path to change storage replication: Storage Account>configuration.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:16 AM