none
Excel datasource in NUnit test case RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am implementing unit test framework in Nunit 2.6.2. I have used MSTest before and I am aware of "DataSource" attribute where I can specify a particular data source for a test methods like .txt, .xls, .xml file etc. So, here my question, is there anything in NUnit as well where I can specify the test case data inputs.

I found there "TestCaseSource" attribute, but for that agaiin I need to write my custom method or csv reader etc. I want some simple way just like "DataSource" in MSTest.

[TestCase]
    [DataSource(".......
    public void PassMethod()
    {......

Can anyone please provide me any info how can I do this?

publicvoidPassMethod()

{

Thanks, Avijit Chatterjee

Friday, December 28, 2012 8:19 PM

Answers

• Whatever you can find in the NUnit documentation is what you can use.  If you are still not satisfied, then you should direct your question/concern to the authors of the testing framework directly.  This is not really a topic for a MS forum, I would say.

Jose R. MCP
    Code Samples

Friday, December 28, 2012 8:27 PM

All replies

• Whatever you can find in the NUnit documentation is what you can use.  If you are still not satisfied, then you should direct your question/concern to the authors of the testing framework directly.  This is not really a topic for a MS forum, I would say.

Jose R. MCP
    Code Samples

Friday, December 28, 2012 8:27 PM
  • Agree. Thanks for redirection.

Thanks, Avijit Chatterjee

Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:56 AM