none
My MSDN Account says that it has been migrated, but the new system does not recognize me RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a valid Enterprise account under MSDN , I log in to the old link I have access to my Keys and the MSDN page , I click to go to "my.visualstudio.com/downloads" , which does not recognize my account, saying that my email is not recognized. even when trying to recover the password.

Any suggestions??

Friday, June 9, 2017 7:55 PM

All replies

• Similar happened to me. Logged in, saw the message Good news! Your subscription(s) has been migrated to a new portal. . .

Proceeded to my.visualstudio.com/downloads . . The lists looked 'blank' and I didn't have any downloads.  I logged off then logged in a few hours later and now I can see what looks like 'some' of the items in my subscription. Searched for Visual Studio 2012 download. The only VS 2012 download I could find was a Trial Version.  Then realized that the new MSDN / download site wants me to 'purchase' a product, VS 2012, that I have a subscription to.  Does anyone know how I can get this straightened out or possibly just point in a direction?

Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:58 AM
  • Similar happened to me. Logged in, saw the message Good news! Your subscription(s) has been migrated to a new portal. . .

Proceeded to my.visualstudio.com/downloads . . The lists looked 'blank' and I didn't have any downloads.  I logged off then logged in a few hours later and now I can see what looks like 'some' of the items in my subscription. Searched for Visual Studio 2012 download. The only VS 2012 download I could find was a Trial Version.  Then realized that the new MSDN / download site wants me to 'purchase' a product, VS 2012, that I have a subscription to.  Does anyone know how I can get this straightened out or possibly just point in a direction?

Dear CharliePrince,

If you have recently been assigned a Visual Studio subscription, please use the same sign-in credentials that were included in your subscription assignment notification email

Your MSDN subscription is not migrated to the new portal. If you have a retail subscription please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support. If you have a Volume License Subscription please contact your VLSC administrator to re-send the invitation mail.

Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:34 AM