How do I turn on the "ghost touch points" for when I want to do my own presentations?

Question

• During the BUILD keynotes/sessions, the presenters regularly mentioned that "ghost touch points" had been turned on so that attendees and viewers could "see" the presenters touching the tablet screen during the demos.

If I want to hook my tablet up to a TV and do a presentation for my colleagues, is there a way I can turn on these "ghost touch points" so that the little black & grey circles will appear?

Thanks in advance...

• Edited by Bosco C Friday, October 07, 2011 10:50 PM
    Friday, October 07, 2011 10:50 PM

Answers

• Its a checkbox in the pen and touch control panel, touch tab IIRC. Pull in the charm panel, search for pen and select one of the pen control options. That should open the control panel. Hit the touch tab and down near the bottom is a check box. It mentions external monitor, but the couldn't have made the wording more bizarre.
    • Marked as answer by Bosco C Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:25 AM
    Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:51 AM

All replies

• Its a checkbox in the pen and touch control panel, touch tab IIRC. Pull in the charm panel, search for pen and select one of the pen control options. That should open the control panel. Hit the touch tab and down near the bottom is a check box. It mentions external monitor, but the couldn't have made the wording more bizarre.
    • Marked as answer by Bosco C Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:25 AM
    Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:51 AM
  • Thank you so much Sven!!!
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:25 AM