Azure File Sync - grey icons witj a cross X RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Gurus

I've added a 2nd server into my Sync Group and allowed the sync to take place.

However upon checking the 2nd server I see many files that are opaque / transparent in colour with a 'X' in the bottom left. They are not like this on the original server that was first added to the sync group.

Why is this?

Thx

K

Monday, May 11, 2020 8:27 AM

Answers

• I think the file would have been broken or have enabled Tiering option?

Let me know the status! 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, May 11, 2020 6:16 PM

All replies

• I think the file would have been broken or have enabled Tiering option?

Let me know the status! 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, May 11, 2020 6:16 PM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Thursday, May 14, 2020 7:59 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:12 PM
  • Any update on this?

If the proposed answer was useful please remember to "Upvote" and "Mark as Answer"

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:03 AM