The app was approved, but the add-on is still under review for a week RRS feed

• Question

• Our app has been released in the store, and it has an add-on for subscription. We submitted the add-on on 1/23/2020, but now it is still under review. I ask this because it was usually very quick. I worry that is there something wrong?

The store id of the add-on is : 9PCG7QLPJSTF

Could anybody help? Thank you very much.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I can't check the process of your app now. Please open a free support ticket here: Contact Us. The store team could help you to check the states of your add-on. Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select In-app purchase for issue type.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by antjun Monday, February 3, 2020 8:52 AM
    Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I can't check the process of your app now. Please open a free support ticket here: Contact Us. The store team could help you to check the states of your add-on. Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select In-app purchase for issue type.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!

• Marked as answer by antjun Monday, February 3, 2020 8:52 AM
    Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:06 AM
  • I'm having the same problem. I submitted an update version to a released app and It has been in certification for a week.
    Thursday, January 30, 2020 3:26 AM
  • Hi Roy,

Thanks for your advice. I have submitted a support ticket and now I'm waiting for the response. Hope it will be solved soon.

Best Regards,

Jun

Thursday, January 30, 2020 11:55 AM
  • Hi,

If you haven't got response from the store team for a long time, you could share the ticket number. I'll help you to send the ticket number to the team to bring you online.

Best regards,

Roy

Friday, January 31, 2020 2:19 AM
  • Hi Roy,

I got a response from the team. It's a good start. But it seems that I still need to wait. I will wait for more days before asking for help again. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Jun

Friday, January 31, 2020 1:19 PM
  • Hi Roy,

The add-on has been approved today. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Jun

Monday, February 3, 2020 8:53 AM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear that. Having a nice day!

Best regards,

Roy

Tuesday, February 4, 2020 1:24 AM