Button color should get changed automatically from green to red RRS feed

• Question

• User97511230 posted

Hello everyone.
    I am preparing a simple application in .net 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008, C#).
    We have a business of Real estate. So total of 80 plots. So I have added 80 buttons in the design page, and gave green color to all buttons (indicating that green color plots are available for sale).

So now, when I click on any of the green colored plot to sell it, it redirects me to new page, where I need to enter the plot details, customer details, mode of payment etc. But I am stuck here. When I enter all the details of the customer, plot details, mode of payment etc and select Plot is "SOLD", the button color should automatically get changed to RED. Red color will indicate that the particular plot has been sold. So how can I do this?

Secondly, I want to add calendar in the design page, but that should show small calender not full one.

Please help me. Will be very grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:19 AM

Answers

• User1320101480 posted

Hi,

Well you need to store this information in DB or some temp Data Structure.

Now when this page loads, check for each button, if the related plot is sold or not and change the CSS property (the color) accordingly.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:24 AM

All replies

• User1320101480 posted

Hi,

Now when this page loads, check for each button, if the related plot is sold or not and change the CSS property (the color) accordingly.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
  • User1320101480 posted

Hi,