none
New flight 17110 released for Insiders RRS feed

• General discussion

• We have released a new flight with the build number 17110 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app.

New this build:

• General bug fixes

Known issues:

• F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
    • F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
    • Can’t disable UWF.
    • RPi3 does not boot in headless mode.
    • Cannot install image using NOOBS.
    • Hummingboard fails to boot when installing builds to eMMC.
    • Unable to deploy Node.js sample in 64-bit.

Thanks!

Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Zeeshan

Now OCR is finally supported. So, what about Narrator for Windows 10 IoT Core? Are there any docs that we can read? Thanks!

Keep Fighting

Friday, March 2, 2018 1:06 AM
  • Hello,

I tested OCR UWP sample, and find that the App still can't find available OCR languages. And there is no OCR folder under c$\Windows. Are there any suggestions?

Keep Fighting

Friday, March 2, 2018 6:35 AM
  • My apologies. It will not be available in this release. I'm going to update it.

Thanks!

Friday, March 2, 2018 6:49 PM
  • Sorry for the confusion Jiong. The change was not merged and plan is to do it after the release.
    Friday, March 2, 2018 6:51 PM
  • OK, I know the situation, thanks for your reply.

Keep Fighting

Saturday, March 3, 2018 6:43 AM
  • Hi Zeeshan ,
    Does have any plan for this issue :

1. Raspberry Pi 3 Bluetooth support
    2. Raspberry Pi Camera Support
    3. Raspberry Pi Graphic Driver Support

For a while time I faced with this issue and none of these has been resolved, I think these features is very important for some solutions. Does have any plan?

Saturday, March 3, 2018 8:32 AM
  • Hi Zeeshan ,
    Does have any plan for this issue :

1. Raspberry Pi 3 Bluetooth support
    2. Raspberry Pi Camera Support
    3. Raspberry Pi Graphic Driver Support

For a while time I faced with this issue and none of these has been resolved, I think these features is very important for some solutions. Does have any plan?

Raspberry Pi Graphic Driver Support - this is a showstopper for many!
    Sunday, March 4, 2018 6:13 AM
  • if you need graphics acceleration and Windows 10 IoT Core, the Raspberry Pi is definitely not the hardware you want to be using.  Graphics acceleration will never be completed for the Raspberry Pi 2/3 because that platform doesn't have enough of a GPU to support the minimum capabilities for DirectX 12.

The DragonBoard 410c and the MinnowBoard MAX/Turbot are probably going to be your platforms of choice, unless you want to support something else.  Don't bother waiting for accelerated graphics for Windows on the Pi.  It is not coming.

Monday, March 5, 2018 4:21 AM
  • We don't have any plans for Camera and graphics. For Bluetooth, there is a sample driver but the RPi graphics core does not meet the minimum standards for Windows 10. Sample is at https://github.com/Microsoft/graphics-driver-samples.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 8:56 PM
  • Dear Zeeshan,

For Graphic,do you mean Microsoft will never release any Driver for Raspberry pi 3?

Also for Camera?

For Bluetooth, we used BLE connection. But the Raspberry pi 3's built in Bluetooth adapter is not stable and it will out of access after a while and there is no way to recover it until we reset the OS.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:19 AM
  • Hi Jiong Shi,

Is there information about narrator? Do you know where to find the liblouis.dll which is used by the narrator for the Braille display?

Best regards.

Monday, July 2, 2018 4:15 AM
  • Hello moyanming,

I have not heard any updated information about Narrator. Maybe we should wait for sometime.

Keep Fighting

Monday, July 2, 2018 4:24 AM