The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
new and old Azure portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I wonder something: is there a full "sync" between the old and the new azure management portal?

because in the new portal, i see only 1 domain (****.onmicrosoft.com), but when i create a user, i can't create it witj xxx@*****.onmicrosoft.com. the error says: domain not verified.

i don't have a personal domain name, i want to use the one provided by azure ADDS.

i'm a bit confused...

thx for the help !

Laurent

Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:53 AM

Answers

All replies

• Could you share the screenshot of the Active Directory in the old portal as well as the new portal?

Also, share the screenshot of the error message?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 11:50 AM
  • Hi,

yes sure:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2e6J3JANysgS1E4NWlxaDNFNEE

Thursday, September 14, 2017 12:22 PM
  • See the old portal, the default directory name is lladreytoutlook.onmicrosoft.com. The user name that you're trying to create with .onmicrosoft.com is incorrect. (test@***t.onmicrosoft.com).

You need to specify the User name as (test@*****toutlook.onmicrosoft.com)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you and vote it as helpful, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:57 PM
  • I think I did a mix between new and old, ant it's lost... i'll erase all and restart from scratch..

anyway, thx for the help! :)

Plus tu pedales moins vite, moins tu avances plus loin...

Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:21 PM
  • Sure. Let us know how it goes with your new set up.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:28 PM