SendInsecureMessageToCustodiansFromApplication no error no message received in development environment RRS feed

• Question

•  

Im calling  SendInsecureMessageToCustodiansFromApplication

during an online connexion

PersonInfo.ApplicationConnection.SendInsecureMessageToCustodiansFromApplication(PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.Id, false, "GadgetSupport", "HDI-Gadget", "Your Gadget ID", mess, "");

the Method does not trow any error but i did not get the message in my mail box.

i m using a developper Healvault account

I ve a generated my App ID with Email method access and configured the Sender domain

What 's wrong ??

JL

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:27 PM

Answers

•  

Our logs show a whole bunch of emails being sent to this address the last few days, including some this morning.  Is it possible the mail is getting filtered into a junk folder?

Jeff Jones

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:09 PM

All replies

• The SMTP server we were using to send the email was down.  It should be up and working again.  Please let us know if you continue to see this issue.

Jeff Jones

Friday, August 15, 2008 8:50 PM
  • no i still dont receive any email and dont get errors ??

public partial class GoOffline : HealthServicePage

{

string loginID;

void register()

{

PersonInfo.ApplicationConnection.SendInsecureMessageToCustodiansFromApplication(PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.Id, false, "GadgetSupport", "HDI-Gadget", "custodian Your Gadget ID", mess, null);

List<System.Guid> perIDS = new List<Guid>();

perIDS.Add(PersonInfo.PersonId);

PersonInfo.ApplicationConnection.SendInsecureMessageFromApplication(perIDS, true, "GadgetSupport", "HDI-Gadget", "Your Gadget ID", mess, null);

}

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 5:46 PM
  •  

Our logs show a whole bunch of emails being sent to this address the last few days, including some this morning.  Is it possible the mail is getting filtered into a junk folder?

Jeff Jones

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:09 PM
  • yes it is possible that our corporate firewall is filtering on my office adress

I m going to create a test user  with a an hotmail  adress that i can read out of the firewall.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:21 PM
  • Ok it works with an other email adress

thank you

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 6:44 PM