none
Can't find the add-in options under Trust Center RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm a developer who wants to develop an Outlook Add-ins for the company I'm at. I've registered my developer account and downloaded the Office 365 that was available for free for developers. I even started developing the add-in for Office in the browser. That part is coming along smooth.

My issue is that in my Outlook 2016 there is no Add-in options under "Trust Center" - so I can't load my add-in inside Outlook :(
    Also, when I try to go into the Add-in Store in Outlook, it says that the store is not available for my account. 

The account I'm using is an xxx@xxx.onmicrosoft.com

Please help!

/Max

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:50 PM

All replies

• Hello Max,

How did you configure your account in Outlook?

Note, you can get access to Office Add-ins in case of Exchange accounts only.

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:55 PM
  • Hi maxpaj,

you had mentioned that,"My issue is that in my Outlook 2016 there is no Add-in options under "Trust Center" - so I can't load my add-in inside Outlook".

Addin option is above "Trust Center" option.

also please check that you have a subscription for Office 365 account or not.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:11 AM
  • Hi Eugene!

Thank you so much for the answer, I tried logging into my Outlook desktop client using my xxx@xxx.onmicrosoft.com address yesterday, which is in fact an Exchange account, but for some reason it didn't work yesterday. Now it does.

Thanks again!

/Max

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:06 AM
  • Hi maxpaj,

From your last reply it looks like your issue is solved now.

if yes, then mark the appropriate suggestion as an answer that helped you to solve your issue.

it will help us to close this thread.

if you do not mark the answer then this thread will be stay open forever.

if you have any further question regarding this issue then let us know about that. we will try to suggest you further.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:04 AM