none
UWP: deployment errors with Mobile emulators

Question

• hello,

I had got into a big problem with the following errors while deploying my UWP with Mobile emulator 4 inch 512Mb.

Let me make you know that I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit edition and VS 2015 enterprise update 1 which I downloaded and installed last week.So that I have the latest emulators for Microsoft Mobile(ie;10586) and Windows SDK..

Also in my project properties that under the Application TAB,I found that the target version and min version is set to Windows 10(10.0;Build 10240) and there are no other options in the drop box.Is this something that brought into the errors??

Hope you guys solve my issue..

Thank you. 

Anzal

Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:52 AM

Answers

• At last,Solved the problem,Emulator works fine!!!

The error was occurred exactly with the target versions of the app.I checked my program list under control panel and found that Windows SDK 10.0.26624 was only installed.So that I downloaded and installed the standalone SDK version 10.1.10586.15.And now I see the both the options under target versions.

So,I think there is a issue with the install of VS enterprise 2015 update 1 because it is only included with the earlier version of Windows SDK(10.0.26624).

Anzal

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Anzal,

>>Also in my project properties that under the Application TAB,I found that the target version and min version is set to Windows 10(10.0;Build 10240) and there are no other options in the drop box.Is this something that brought into the errors??

For the target version issue, could you modify and repair your VS?

Please also enable all the SDK option if you modify the setup wizard, I installed the VS Enterprise 2015 with update 1 version, it really has the target 10586 and10240 two options.

Before we handle the deployed error, I think we have to make sure that it is not the VS IDE issue.

Please also deploy it in other VS machine, check it again.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 7, 2016 8:05 AM
  • Hay Jack,

I had installed VS by checking the boxes that you had marked in the circle.But still I felt may be there were any installation problems occurred,so that I then modified and repaired VS twice...But still the same error is shown and also the target version has only the above option..

While my simulator,local machine and with windows phone 8.0 emulator the app deploys and works fine..

Anzal

• Edited by Anzal Mohd Monday, March 7, 2016 6:08 PM
    Monday, March 7, 2016 6:06 PM
  • At last,Solved the problem,Emulator works fine!!!

The error was occurred exactly with the target versions of the app.I checked my program list under control panel and found that Windows SDK 10.0.26624 was only installed.So that I downloaded and installed the standalone SDK version 10.1.10586.15.And now I see the both the options under target versions.

So,I think there is a issue with the install of VS enterprise 2015 update 1 because it is only included with the earlier version of Windows SDK(10.0.26624).

Anzal

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:43 AM
  • Glad to know that this issue has been resolved. Anzal:)

If so, would you please mark the useful reply as the answer? So it would be helpful for other members who get the same issue as yours.

Sincerely,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:44 AM