none
DATABASE DIAGRAM OPTION IS NOT VISIBLE RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using visual studio 15, I'm encountering a problem with database diagrams option under <filename>.mdf! There should be one more option called as Database Diagrams below Bizcontacts.mdf as per tutorial, but i don't see any privilege of that. Is there any other way to access database diagrams? Hope anyone of u help me....... thankyou

Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:52 AM

All replies

• You are in the wrong forum. This is the Expression Web forum. Try the asp.net forum.
    Thursday, September 24, 2015 1:33 PM
  • ok, thank you

Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:25 PM
  • Yeah, in case Google doesn't find it for you, try http://forums.asp.net/. You'll have much better luck with this question there than here (or pretty much anywhere else, for that matter ;-).

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 6:35 PM
  • Use SQLServer Management Studio Express to do things like work with database diagrams or Views.

Even later versions of Visual Web Developer Express do not have the faciiity, I think that went away for all versions later than vwd2010

ClarkNK, A.K.A. HomePage Doctor
    HomePageDoctor.com -- Database Tutorials
    Ownertrades.com -- Created with Expression, VWDExress, SQL Express, and ASP.NET
    Arvixe -- My favored web host

Friday, September 25, 2015 1:44 AM
  • The OP is using Visual Studio 2015. You can get database diagramming. There are a couple hoops to set it up, but the asp.net forum or google will help

• Edited by KathyW2 Friday, September 25, 2015 11:40 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2015 7:28 PM