none
trial period based on number of runs

Question

• Hello everyone
    Does anyone knows how to set a trial period based on number of runs.
    I mean if the application is launched more than 10 times, the user is asked to insert a password to be able to continue using the application.
    I want to use the database access or registery to count the number of runs but I don't know how to do that.
    Thanks
    Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi zidane2,

This forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

I'm afraid that your issue is not related to visual studio IDE, to redirect you to the correct forum, some clarifications with you:

>> I want to use the database access or registery to count the number of runs but I don't know how to do that.

(1) which language do you want to use to implement it, C#, C++ or vb?

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:22 AM
  • Thank you sir for your interest

I'm using vb6 

would you please direct me to the right forum?

thanks

Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:23 AM
  • Hi Zidane2,

For VB6 issue, please refer to this page: Where to post your VB6 questions.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Jiayi Li

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:26 AM