confused about stats in my dev center RRS feed

• Question

• I recently submitted a new game to the windows phone dev center. When I go to the reviews page I see that I have got something like seven or eight reviews on my game but in quick stats it says there have been no downloads in last 30 days. The game is only two days old in the marketplace. I am pretty sure that there have been downloads as I asked two of my friends to download and give me some feedback as to how game works on a real windows phone (I tested it only only on emulator throughout the dev phase). Plus, those reviews, they can not be there without the downloads surely? Why is this happening? Does it take time for microsoft to update number of downloads? Or is there some problem that I need to be looking into?
    Sunday, June 1, 2014 3:42 AM

All replies

• The downloads usually take about 4 to 5 days after publishing before they start showing up
    Monday, June 2, 2014 12:15 PM
  • Hello . Reviews always are shown on the reports the same day.But downloads normally after about 3 days.

Good luck with your game i am sure you had lots of downloads if you already had several reviews.

Friday, June 6, 2014 1:04 PM