none
Custom App "User Assignment Required to Access App"

Question

• Hi,

I have created a custom app (office 365 Azure AD) for "RingCentral" to configure SSO.

To assign permission for users , i am looking for "User Assignment Required to Access App" option from azure active directory.

But i am not able to see that option.

I was referring below link

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/active-directory-applications-guiding-developers-requiring-user-assignment 

Which says that 

"Change the User Assignment Required to Access App toggle to Yes."

So how i can see "Change the User Assignment Required to Access App" option.

Thanks.

anuj

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 11:24 AM

All replies

• 1. Firstly, log in to the Azure Management Portal as an Global Administrator.

2. Choose the directory you are using and click the Applications link at the top.

3. Now click the Configure option on the top.

4. Change the User Assignment Required to Access App to Yes and click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.

Single Sign-On is now enabled for your account.  You will now have to grant users access to your application inside Azure AD tenant.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 7:12 AM
  • Hello,

I'm experiencing some issue. so. i am manage to integrate moodle and Office 365 and want to make SSO for it.
    I have tried your step above but when i click save. it cannot change the option and no error message show without any details.

is there any step i miss?
    please help.

Thanks,
    Oki

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:57 AM