none
Get Problem while loading Bing Map, It takes too much time to load RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir,

I have Bing Map in my MVC web application which takes too much time while loading on the server, i didnt find any error in Chrome consol, everything is fine, It loads perfectly but after waiting tons of minutes, while it work fast and perfect on locallhost. Can you suggest how can i decrease this time any measure?

Regards

Hamad Khan

Sunday, August 7, 2016 7:00 AM

Answers

• To confirm, you are using Bing Maps V8. Are you seeing this on desk top or on mobile browser/connection? Can you take a look at the network trace to see if there are any files taking a long time to load, or if they are being blocked due to other content being loaded from your site. If your site has a lot of files that have to be loaded, those could block other content from being loaded until all your files are loaded. Generally, the Bing Maps controls should loads within seconds, not minutes.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

• Marked as answer by Hamad2k9 Khan Monday, August 8, 2016 9:16 AM
    Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:37 PM

All replies

• To confirm, you are using Bing Maps V8. Are you seeing this on desk top or on mobile browser/connection? Can you take a look at the network trace to see if there are any files taking a long time to load, or if they are being blocked due to other content being loaded from your site. If your site has a lot of files that have to be loaded, those could block other content from being loaded until all your files are loaded. Generally, the Bing Maps controls should loads within seconds, not minutes.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

• Marked as answer by Hamad2k9 Khan Monday, August 8, 2016 9:16 AM
    Sunday, August 7, 2016 9:37 PM
  • I Got the Solution, Thank you for the reply! it is useful information
    Monday, August 8, 2016 9:16 AM