none
How do I change EWS Outlook Calendar Appointment Body's type RRS feed

• Question

• I tried to access Outlook Calendar Appointment's Body using EWS Managed Api.First I access the subject of appointment and its type is string. Than I tried to access the body and I accessed.
    But it isn't useful for me. Because its type is HTML, so I can't read its values contained in. I can use the type of string or string[] or type like them for read the body's value contained in without html tags. How can I solve this problem.
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 6:45 AM

All replies

•                 FindItemsResults<Appointment> myAppointments = myCalendar.FindAppointments(new CalendarView(DateTime.Now,                                             DateTime.Now.AddDays(7)));
                    List<Item> items = new List<Item>();
                    if (myAppointments.Items.Count > 0) // Prevent the exception
                    {
                        foreach (Appointment app in myAppointments)
                        {
                            items.Add(app);
                        }
                    }
                    service.LoadPropertiesForItems(items, PropertySet.FirstClassProperties);
                    //Write out the body of each appointment I have this week 
                    foreach (Appointment appointment in myAppointments)
                        Console.WriteLine(appointment.Body);
    the  code what read the body
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 6:48 AM
  • Hello Can you please let me know how to solve this issue.

can i manually change the email id ?

A call to GetItem failed. Error ErrorInvalidIdMalformedEwsLegacyIdFormat: The EWS Id specified is in Exchange 2007 RTM format while your request was made in the Exchange2007_SP1 mode. Please use the Exchange2007 SOAP version header in your request or remove it, or use ConvertId method to convert Id from EwsLegacyId to EwsId format.  

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 4:04 AM