Microsoft® SQL Server® Backup to Microsoft Azure® Tool is not supported China Azure? RRS feed

• Question

• Microsoft® SQL Server® Backup to Microsoft Azure® Tool is not supported China Azure?

I used SQLBackup2AzureTool connect to WW Microsoft Azure Storage it's successful.

but connect to China Azure Storage it's fail.

Please help me confirm this tool whether or not to support China Azure?

Thanks

JACKY TANG

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:34 AM

Answers

• hi Jack,

I tested it on my side, I didn't connect to Mooncake Azure storage using the Mooncake Azure storage account. Base on my experience, The Azure endpoint in the tool may be the global Azure endpoint .It didn't included the Mooncake Azure endpoints. So it don't support the Mooncake Azure currently.

Regards,

Will 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:05 AM

All replies

• Hello!
    Thanks for reaching out here.

We're investigating on your query. Please stay tuned, we'll keep this thread updated at the earliest.

Thank you,
    Arvind

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:44 PM
  • hi Jack,

I tested it on my side, I didn't connect to Mooncake Azure storage using the Mooncake Azure storage account. Base on my experience, The Azure endpoint in the tool may be the global Azure endpoint .It didn't included the Mooncake Azure endpoints. So it don't support the Mooncake Azure currently.

Regards,

Will 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:05 AM