Refresh data after rate ID change RRS feed

• Question

• After doing a bit of cost analysis I noticed some charges that seemed incorrect.  The rates were not reflecting the MSDN discounts on our account.  I realized this was probably because the wrong rate ID was selected.   I have updated the rate ID but the rates on certain resources are still incorrect.   Is there a way to refresh the data manually so that it will factor in the new rate ID?  Or do I need to wait a certain amount of time?

Garett
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 2:26 PM

Answers

• Hi gbouline,

We ran a recalc and data should be available with the required rateID by tomorrow.

Please let me know if data is not populating the way you expected it to.

Thanks,

Sharon

Monday, October 9, 2017 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hello, Garrett

Thank you for using Azure Cost Management by Cloudyn! Can you provide the rate id you are using as well as some eamples of the wrong meter id & discounts?

Thank you,

Thursday, October 5, 2017 5:24 PM
  • The account in question was set to MS-AZR-0003P and we just now changed it to MS-AZR-0063P. We have a VM that utilizes a SQL Enterprise license.  In the Azure portal the cost for the SQL compute hours is zero, however in Cloudyn the resource is showing the full cost of SQL Enterprise.
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 6:57 PM
  • Hi gbouline,

Thank you for providing this information.

I will check this with our engineering team and will post to this thread as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Sharon

Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:15 PM
  • Hi gbouline,

We ran a recalc and data should be available with the required rateID by tomorrow.

Please let me know if data is not populating the way you expected it to.

Thanks,

Sharon

Monday, October 9, 2017 2:45 PM
  • Hi,

We have the same problem switching between 'MS-AZR-0003P Pay as you go' and 'MS-AZR-0145P Azure CSP'.

I am changing the Rate Id for the subscriptions that we want to customer to have access to. We want them to see the Pay as you go prices and not the CSP prices.

Any idea what is wrong?

Thanks

Geir Allum

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:47 AM