none
When I try to launch my lab for "Lab 1: Windows Server 2012 R2 – Configuring and Managing Servers" I get an error... RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to launch my lab for "Lab 1: Windows Server 2012 R2 – Configuring and Managing Servers" I get an error stating the following: We're sorry, a system problem occurred. Please try your request later.

Is ther a problem with these labs? My system specs past all of the tests I ran port check and speed tests. Any ideas?

Thanks

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:31 AM

All replies

• When I try to launch my lab for "Lab 1: Windows Server 2012 R2 – Configuring and Managing Servers" I get an error stating the following: We're sorry, a system problem occurred. Please try your request later.

Is ther a problem with these labs? My system specs past all of the tests I ran port check and speed tests. Any ideas?

Thanks

This section is only for MSDN subscription and it's related queries. Please do post your clarification in the relevant section.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:57 PM