Seeking Test Data RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

We would like to continue testing the handling of CCD and CCR documents in HealthVault, and how both the Vault and our application handles them.  However, we are having trouble finding suitable test data, and wondered if the Health Solutions Group could be of assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

Matthew
    Avenet Web Solutions
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• Matthew--

I've looped in some resources inside the team, we're working on it.  Just wanted to let you know your message has been read and isn't being ignored :-).

-Lowell
    Friday, April 24, 2009 8:39 PM
  • Monday, May 11, 2009 6:05 PM
  • Thanks for the information Chris, but I have an additional question.

How can I submit test CCR and CCD files to be integrated into Health Vault? I have uploaded a CCR doc to the Shell, and I do not see any way to transform the CCR xml into the Vault data thing types. Do we have to perform the transforms in our application?

We want to test how our application renders simulated provider data. Our self-reported data is inserted and retrieved into the Vault correctly. We want to be certain of the transforms that Health Vault does with CCR and CCD submissions.

Ken J.
    Avenet Web Solutions
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:54 PM
  • Is the CCR showing up as a "File" or as a "CCR" type in the HV shell UI?  If it is showing up as a CCR, then you should have an integrate link available next to it when viewing it in the UI.

When you upload a CCR directly, if it does not validate as a CCR it will be stored as a generic File, and be in the File list without an integrate button.  That might be what is going on.

You certainly do not have to provide your own transforms.  We have the CCR and CCD mappings available, assuming the document is recognized as CCR or CCD.
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 6:08 PM
  • Lowell,

You're correct again! It is indeed being uploaded as a 'File'. I must have an error in the CCR formatting.

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Ken J.
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 6:17 PM
  • No problem-- that's what I/we're here for.  Thanks for asking, you're welcome.  And be careful, if I use up all my "correct" karma on the easier questions when you have a really hard question I'm sure I'll be terribly horribly wrong...
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 6:19 PM