none
Error when running WCF SQL Adapter sample - Invoking Stored Procedures RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Cindy, I can't see the error message, but can you try to change from an XMLTransmit to PassThruTransmit pipeline. XMLTransmit is only needed in special cases like demotion and encoding changes etc.

Morten la Cour

Friday, January 27, 2012 10:40 AM
  • Can you supply the error information that is in the event log, related to this error?
    Bill Chesnut | BizTalk Server MVP | Mexia Consulting | Melbourne Australia
    http://www.biztalkbill.com
    Please indicate "Mark as Answer" if this post has answered the question.
    Friday, January 27, 2012 9:48 PM
  • Hi,

Delete the manually created send port. Then import the generated WCF-Custom binding file. This will create the send port for you. Then try it again!

HTH

Steef-Jan Wiggers

Ordina ICT B.V. | MVP & MCTS BizTalk Server 2010

http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/ | @SteefJan

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:45 PM
  • Today I got time to play with WCF SQL adapter. I created a brand new project with three shapes: Receive, Transform, and Send. I don't response back from SQL stored procedure for now. I have 2 messages: InMsg using my input schema and SQLMsg using generated SQL schema - DDUImportBTS2.TypedProcedures_dbo_InsertDDUZipCode_InputMessage. Note: the WCF SQL adapter didn't generate binding file this time, only empty orchestration and sqlBinding_dbo.xsd.

After dropped my file, I got the following warning in the Event Viewer - System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. This is contradictary with what I found in Group HUB, where I found the service details. I got Message Details -> Message Parts -> parameters as this

<ns0:InsertDDUZipCode xmlns:ns0="501http://schemas.microsoft.com/Sql/2008/05/TypedProcedures/dbo"><ns0:ZipCode>501</ns0:ZipCode></ns0:InsertDDUZipCode>

Why this happened?

Thanks in advance!

Cindy

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "SendPort5" with URL "mssql://fhrpc209/sql2008/school?". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: key

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.CreateChannelFactory[TChannel](IBaseMessage bizTalkMessage)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.InitializeValues(IBaseMessage message)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2..ctor(IBaseMessage message, WcfTransmitter`2 transmitter)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfTransmitter`2.GetClientFromCache(String spid, IBaseMessage message)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfAsyncBatch`2.BatchWorker(List`1 messages)".

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:13 AM
  • I just noticed that the namespace in the Message Parts -> parameters in Group Hub starts with 501 which is the passed in value. Why it is added at the beginning of the namespace?
    Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:20 AM